Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Brugs Brickhouse!
These general terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Brugs Brickhouse website, located at https://brugsbrickhouse.be/ .
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Bruges Brickhouse if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Brugs Brickhouse and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all data on Brugs Brickhouse. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Brugs Brickhouse for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You may no:
- Copy or republish materials from Brugs Brickhouse
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from Brugs Brickhouse
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Brugs Brickhouse
- Redistribute content from Brugs Brickhouse
This Agreement begins on this date.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information on certain parts of the website. Brugs Brickhouse does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Brugs Brickhouse, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Brugs Brickhouse shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages or costs caused and/or suffered as a result of using, and/or posting, and/or the appearance of the Comments on this website.
Brugs Brickhouse reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or that violate these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain libelous, defamatory, abusive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or current commercial activity or illegal activity.
You hereby grant Brugs Brickhouse a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other publicly traded companies; and
- Accredited companies for the entire system, with the exception of recruiting non-profit organizations, shopping malls for charities, and fundraising groups for charities that are not allowed to hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications or other website information, so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of information for consumers and/or businesses;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not make us look favorable to ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative data with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Brugs Brickhouse; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by emailing Brugs Brickhouse. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact details as well as the URL of your site, a list of all the URLs from which you would like to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site that you would like to link to. clutch. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the unified resource locator to link to; or
- Using any other description of our linked website, it must make sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
The use of the Brugs Brickhouse logo or other artwork is not permitted for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Liability for content:
We cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made on your website. No link(s) may appear on any website that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of any rights of any third party.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove any links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you may contact us at any time and let us know. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) settle all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.